Photo from http://kymk.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/photo-op.jpg

Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

That was awesome! Many thanks to Tree Spirit and Jack!

Now I can check off "running naked across Redwood highway 101 in Richardson grove state Park as one of the things to do with my time left on Earth...

The action Sunday morning went very smoothly. Despite threats from the Park about shutting down the project, Jack of Tree Spirit, crew and participants pulled it off. Over 50 "spirits" participated. I cannot wait to see the beautiful photos. I feel it was a great way to show the vulnerability of nature juxtaposed with the vulnerability of being nude.

Please visit http://treespiritproject.com/ to view Jack's amazing work. Many thanks to the crew and participants for such an inspiring action to save this amazing place we call the "Redwood Curtain"...

1 comment:

  1. I was there and I'm proud to be a part of saving Richardson Grove....This artist work is amazing!

    Hans

    ReplyDelete

Comments are still as free as our speech...